Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2- 68 days left

Goodmorning:)

It's exactly 9.02am! I was thinking that I havent mentioned exactly in how many days I'm supposed to lose the 7 kilos. Well, it's in exactly 68 days!! I think time passes by so fast..I really need to do my best.

Yesterday wasnt really a good day. I  mean, ive known better days. Had a huge fight with my soulmate because of jealousy. I don't understand that feeling, you're supposed to love somebody and also to TRUST that person. Somebody once told me that it's ok to be jealous when you're in love but I think that jealousy kinda makes the relationship become unhealthy. I guess I just need to show that Im a person whom he can trust because trust cannot be gained all at once. It just takes times. Everything takes time.

So, yesterday I didn't go to taebo class but today I will. Im already in my gym clothes and with my bottle of water next to me. I try to drink more than 1.5 litres of water. Water should be everyone's main drink because it's very refreshing and let's not forget that it's ZERO calorie :)

Oh by the way, i've weighed myself today. The weight didnt go down.. I know it's only been 1 day , I need to be patient :p
I almost forgot, im actually listening to ' Pocket full of sunshine' by Natasha Bedingfield. It's a song that really makes me feel in a good mood.

It's time for me to pen off. Today is a new day and we can make a positive change in our lives ONLY if we decide to. 
Take care
Big love

No comments:

Post a Comment